• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clemency/ Commutation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

traceythoro

What is the name of your state? Phoenix, Arizona
The Ex-Attorney General who signed the documents on my husbands criminal case to send it to the Grand Jury, is now the New State Govenor. That means she is to make the final decision on his Clemency review for early release. Hull was the Govenor when he applied for Clemency and he was recommended by the board on a unanimus vote for early realease. It has been over 90 days since the final hearing (112 days total) and now the new Govenor has been appointed right at the end of his case. What are his rights on this and is this a conflict of interest? What about the 90 day to review rule? What is the next step to take? Thanks for any help TW

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

traceythoro said:
What is the name of your state? Phoenix, Arizona
The Ex-Attorney General who signed the documents on my husbands criminal case to send it to the Grand Jury, is now the New State Govenor. That means she is to make the final decision on his Clemency review for early release. Hull was the Govenor when he applied for Clemency and he was recommended by the board on a unanimus vote for early realease. It has been over 90 days since the final hearing (112 days total) and now the new Govenor has been appointed right at the end of his case. What are his rights on this and is this a conflict of interest? What about the 90 day to review rule? What is the next step to take? Thanks for any help TW

My response:

Now, who'd have thought that 112 days ago that the State Attorney General would become the new Governor of Arizona?

Damn crappy luck for your husband.

Good fortune for society in general.

Looks to me like ol' hubby is going to be spending the rest of his days in a tent in the desert!

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Top Ten Signs The New Governor of Arizona is Nuts - -

NUMBER 10: Changed name of Capital to "Funkytown".

NUMBER 9: To prove she's tough on crime, she promises to have herself executed right after your husband.

NUMBER 8: Her first act as governor was to exchange all dollars in the Arizona state treasury for pesos.

NUMBER 7: When reminded of campaign promise to grant clemency to your husband, she laughs and says "Hey, I was a different person back then."

NUMBER 6: During victory speech, she screamed: "Are you sorry you wouldn't be my prom date now, IAAL?"

NUMBER 5: Orders state police to start rounding up prisoners "Arizona-style".

NUMBER 4: In front of an auditorium full of prisoners, she started inaugural speech with "Hello, suckers!"

NUMBER 3: Her date for the inaugural ball was inflatable.

NUMBER 2: In front of an auditorium full of prisoners, she started inaugural speech with "Remember me?"

AND, the NUMBER ONE Sign The New Governor of Arizona is Nuts - -

Instead of holding up her right hand when being sworn in, she held up her middle finger.

IAAL

Last edited:
T

traceythoro

Always Liable "should be" Always an Idiot

No wonder your always lie-able,

I thought this forum was a reliable source of information, with educated people that had somewhat of a professional background in law. If I wanted some low life joker to answer my questions I would have gone directly to your web page...No body Likes me, I need attention cause I'm a moron and spend all my time answering questions to try to piss people off because I'm a fat, ugly smellin to high heaven, always trying to get even with the world.com. Now that thats out of the way, go Liable yourself on the freeway dumb a--. I'm not interested in your one way, I'm a looser, don't have an ounce of a clue about law (thats why your always liable) rhetioric! Oh I get it,you must be related to Sherrif Joe. I hope one day that your Mother, father or Daughter gets sentenced for something they didn't do and you get some smart ass judge that makes you feel like the piece of sh=t that you are and puts them in one of those cells he kept the dogs in. Then you try and get some help out here in the big bad world. We dare you!
Thanks for nothing and don't waste your time replying to this, because I'd love nothing more than to rip on you again and again and ...........!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Always Liable "should be" Always an Idiot

traceythoro said:
No wonder your always lie-able,

I thought this forum was a reliable source of information, with educated people that had somewhat of a professional background in law. If I wanted some low life joker to answer my questions I would have gone directly to your web page...No body Likes me, I need attention cause I'm a moron and spend all my time answering questions to try to piss people off because I'm a fat, ugly smellin to high heaven, always trying to get even with the world.com. Now that thats out of the way, go Liable yourself on the freeway dumb a--. I'm not interested in your one way, I'm a looser, don't have an ounce of a clue about law (thats why your always liable) rhetioric! Oh I get it,you must be related to Sherrif Joe. I hope one day that your Mother, father or Daughter gets sentenced for something they didn't do and you get some smart ass judge that makes you feel like the piece of sh=t that you are and puts them in one of those cells he kept the dogs in. Then you try and get some help out here in the big bad world. We dare you!
Thanks for nothing and don't waste your time replying to this, because I'd love nothing more than to rip on you again and again and ...........!!

==================================

My response:

Gee, I'm getting the distinct impression that you might be upset.

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Don't flatter yourself!

I read your profile. What a joke. Your just a frustrated wanna-be. Ha.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Hey, You Criminal PRICK

My response:

I read your criminal background.

Don't get fatter than yourself!

Oh, and you're frustrated that you ain't got yo man at home, right?

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Just like a said your an idiot

You Can't read either.

Don't have a criminal background and I'm not fat. But I do know this, I make thousands more than you a month, knob.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Just like a said your an idiot

traceythoro said:
You Can't read either.

Don't have a criminal background and I'm not fat. But I do know this, I make thousands more than you a month, knob.

My response:

Perhaps. I don't think so, but perhaps. It's highly doubtful.

Oh, yes, you're fat alright. Admit it. You're a slob with a criminal husband who likes nothing better than to eat Bon-Bons on the sofa watching Oprah.

And, you're probably a "A" cup too.

I hear only ugly people and criminals live in Arizona. It's true!

I'll bet you live in a trailer, and have a few missing teeth. Criminals and their families live in trailers and have missing teeth.

He ain't coming home Baby!

Send him some K-Y Jelly.

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Boring

Wanna-be,

Go to bed...crack head...... no body wants to hear from you. Get it? Butt out. Go away. Find another place to hang out. Not one reply you have made makes any since. Your done, a has been, all washed up, liscense revolked, disbarred. Accept it, deal with it and just go away. Quietly. No one cares what you have to say, ever!

Your an Idiot

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Boring

traceythoro said:
Wanna-be,

Go to bed...crack head...... no body wants to hear from you. Get it? Butt out. Go away. Find another place to hang out. Not one reply you have made makes any since. Your done, a has been, all washed up, liscense revolked, disbarred. Accept it, deal with it and just go away. Quietly. No one cares what you have to say, ever!

Your an Idiot

=================================

My response:

The word is "you're" the contraction for "you are." Learn to spell, will you? Your misspellings make YOU look like the idiot that you are.

But, hey. I'm not the one with a family member in prison for LIFE.

That's you. A fat pig, waiting for a jerk that will never get out of prison.

Do you get conjugal visits? If so, do the "guys" refer to you as a "beached whale" when you get to the prison?

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Disbarred

Dear full of anger,

How do you know so much about trailers? Just because you were arrested for molestation and got you skinney a-- plugged don.t take it out on the puplic. This is a public forum. You havn't been out in the public for years. Admit it, tell the truth for once in your life. Your a child molester. Your in prison. Your the criminal. Criminal of the worst kind. No rehab for you. Your the one in prison and your never getting out. NO more little boyus for you and your mad. Aren't you? I knew it! You sick *******!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Disbarred

traceythoro said:
Dear full of anger,

How do you know so much about trailers? Just because you were arrested for molestation and got you skinney a-- plugged don.t take it out on the puplic. This is a public forum. You havn't been out in the public for years. Admit it, tell the truth for once in your life. Your a child molester. Your in prison. Your the criminal. Criminal of the worst kind. No rehab for you. Your the one in prison and your never getting out. NO more little boyus for you and your mad. Aren't you? I knew it! You sick *******!!!

My response:

You're making me chuckle and laugh! Thank you!

You see, your story above is "made up."

Your "reality" though is that your husband is in prison for the rest of his life. That's your reality.

Had some lately?

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Hey Sicko

Its type o's not the spelling. I cant type. But you can't give advice. Because the only thing you know about has to do with little boys. Its your Grandpa's fault I know. You need to confront him and this will help. Its a never ending cycle. You know first your Grandpa and then your Dad. You sad sad thing. Now go get in your bunk and put your butt against the wall. But you will never be safe. Because your a child molester!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

Just remember - - there isn't going to be any clemency, and yo' man ain't EVER comin' home. And besides, he's probably thanking God he won't be coming home to some fat, ugly, shapeless form like you.

Go see a dentist, will you?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">