• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Background Check software

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

earth_wind_fire

What is the name of your state? Florida

My lawyer just recently said that the sealed record problem in my post below has been erased from the arresting court's website.

I want to know what resources or software most employers use to run a criminal background check so that I may proceed to apply at minimum wage jobs.

Are net detective and cyber detective still crap?

What utilities are available online that will give me a good idea whether or not my record will still show up in employment criminal background searches, so that I may proceed to look for work.

Thanks

H

hexeliebe

It's called Kroll Background America and I'll be watching for your request along with the check for $1,500 :D

B

Ben333

Just check with the BCA, they are in the goverment section in the front of your white pages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">