• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disclosing juvenile record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aoyler

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
i was convicted of a felony as a juvenile. it has since been expunged. i am applying for certifications with the NASD. they do an extensive background check requiring me to submit fingerprints. must i disclose my juvenile conviction and will they find that conviction regardless. if I do not disclose and they find it i will be denied. By the way the conviction occured in a different county in a different state more than 10yrs ago, however, i will put my previous residence as that state on the app.

desperate

Son of Slam

aoyler said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
i was convicted of a felony as a juvenile. it has since been expunged. i am applying for certifications with the NASD. they do an extensive background check requiring me to submit fingerprints. must i disclose my juvenile conviction and will they find that conviction regardless. if I do not disclose and they find it i will be denied. By the way the conviction occured in a different county in a different state more than 10yrs ago, however, i will put my previous residence as that state on the app.

desperate
Under federal law, virtually every securities firm doing business with the US public is a member of this private, non-profit organization. 5,300 brokerage firms, over 93,000 branch offices and more than 664,000 registered securities representatives come under their jurisdiction. NASD registers member firms, writes rules to govern their behavior, examines them for compliance and disciplines those that fail to comply. They provide education to industry professionals and investors. They also operate the largest securities dispute resolution forum in the world.

Maybe you could be a welder or something?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">