• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

District attorney changing plea bargain after sentencing?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mechall

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon my husband was offered a plea bargain he agreed.The judge signed it , he signed it , his lawyer signed it, it was filed threw the court. Once he got to the processing center the information on the computer there was wrong. It was not a class c felony and the measure 11 dropped it was a assault 1 and. a class A felony the plea bargain was for a attempted assault and class c felony and good time and program eligibility. I have the agreement where that's what was agreed to in court when he was sentenced I told the DA there was a mistake on the paperwork they had sent to processing center and asked if he would correct it . He simply said no .what should I do ? How can he do this ?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon my husband was offered a plea bargain he agreed.The judge signed it , he signed it , his lawyer signed it, it was filed threw the court. Once he got to the processing center the information on the computer there was wrong. It was not a class c felony and the measure 11 dropped it was a assault 1 and. a class A felony the plea bargain was for a attempted assault and class c felony and good time and program eligibility. I have the agreement where that's what was agreed to in court when he was sentenced I told the DA there was a mistake on the paperwork they had sent to processing center and asked if he would correct it . He simply said no .what should I do ? How can he do this ?
He needs an attorney to do this. Contact the lawyer who signed the agreement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">