• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

early release

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tom95023

help? early release/now they want me to finish my time?

What is the name of your state? California,(Butte County)
I wanted to know if the county jail released me early, even if by mistake. and I have gone on to sign up and start my community service hours, my domestic violence classes, and all other aspects of my probation. Plus started a home addition for a customer and have their house in no shape to be sitting around for two and a half months. can the jail tell me now that I have to turn myself in to finish my term that they released me on, as they said "Time Served".

Last edited:

calatty

Need more information: what was your sentence, are you on probation, how much time did they give you, how much time did you do, have they now ordered you back, what do you mean they released you on "time served"? If it was just a mistake, they can lock you up again, but you should talk to your attorney about getting the terms of your probation modified based on all the good things you have done since your mistaken release.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">