• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Early Termination of Probation in CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenster75

Los Angeles County, CA-I am currently on probation on 2 counts that will expire on 8/7/11 and 11/11/11. They are for a DUI w/child endangerment (no injuries) and driving on a suspended license. I have completed all course, paid all fines, and completed more than 3/4 of my probation time. I was able to go into the courthouse and have my motion filed for free and get a court date in less than 30 days (2/17/11 and 3/7/11).

Since I was let go from a job on 1/15/10 due to a background check, my request to terminate my probation early is so I may stop collecting benefits and get back to pumping money back in to the economy and providing for my family.

I will have with me, a copy of the background check and award letter for my benefits. Is there anything else I should bring? What's the likely hood for getting my probation terminated early?

I was told I can't request for an expungement due to the child endangerment attached to the DUI until after 10 years, which was going to be my next step.

But first, let's get this terminated and back to work I say. Any response or questions are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">