• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emergency Interstate Compact

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LaurieDawn

Missouri

My husband was granted by a Judge in the state of Missouri where he is, an emergency interstate compact to be transferred to Illinois where I live. His Probation officer would not put through the necessary paperwork for this. So my question is, is there anything we can do about this, and or how does he go about getting his probation officer changed?:mad:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LaurieDawn said:
Missouri

My husband was granted by a Judge in the state of Missouri where he is, an emergency interstate compact to be transferred to Illinois where I live. His Probation officer would not put through the necessary paperwork for this. So my question is, is there anything we can do about this, and or how does he go about getting his probation officer changed?:mad:

My response:

. . . and, for some reason, you think there's someone here who wants to help some felon?

You have got to be kidding!

IAAL

B

BigBadDoe

I am in the same situation.

i am pretty much in the same situation. I live in TN and my husband in in Missouri for probation violation. he was living in tn at the time of the arrest. he applied for interstate compact and was denied. how do i have him apply for and emergency interstate compact. what do i need to do or have him do. i am having back problems and may need surgery. i need him here in case i do have surgery. i cannot schedule it with out him here helping me with the kids. does anyone know of a good attorney that can help.

JETX

BigBadDoe said:
i am pretty much in the same situation. I live in TN and my husband in in Missouri for probation violation. he was living in tn at the time of the arrest. he applied for interstate compact and was denied. how do i have him apply for and emergency interstate compact. what do i need to do or have him do. i am having back problems and may need surgery. i need him here in case i do have surgery. i cannot schedule it with out him here helping me with the kids. does anyone know of a good attorney that can help.
It is both rude and confusing when you try to hijack someone elses thread. And even worse when you do so by posting a duplicate of what you have already posted on your OWN thread!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">