+ Reply to Thread
    LaurieDawn Guest

Emergency Interstate Compact

Missouri

My husband was granted by a Judge in the state of Missouri where he is, an emergency interstate compact to be transferred to Illinois where I live. His Probation officer would not put through the necessary paperwork for this. So my question is, is there anything we can do about this, and or how does he go about getting his probation officer changed?
    I AM ALWAYS LIABLE is offline Senior Member

Re: Emergency Interstate Compact

Originally posted by LaurieDawn
    Missouri

My husband was granted by a Judge in the state of Missouri where he is, an emergency interstate compact to be transferred to Illinois where I live. His Probation officer would not put through the necessary paperwork for this. So my question is, is there anything we can do about this, and or how does he go about getting his probation officer changed?

My response:

. . . and, for some reason, you think there's someone here who wants to help some felon?

You have got to be kidding!

IAAL
    LoriL1212 Guest
    Laurie,

Since you can't seem to get any helpful advice here, hopefully you can get some real answers from one of the links below:

[url]http://www.lawsource.com/also/usa.cgi?usi&il[/url]

[url]http://www.csg.org/CSG/Programs/interstate+compacts/compact+laws.htm[/url]

Good luck!
    BigBadDoe Guest

I am in the same situation.

i am pretty much in the same situation. I live in TN and my husband in in Missouri for probation violation. he was living in tn at the time of the arrest. he applied for interstate compact and was denied. how do i have him apply for and emergency interstate compact. what do i need to do or have him do. i am having back problems and may need surgery. i need him here in case i do have surgery. i cannot schedule it with out him here helping me with the kids. does anyone know of a good attorney that can help.
    JETX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDoe
    i am pretty much in the same situation. I live in TN and my husband in in Missouri for probation violation. he was living in tn at the time of the arrest. he applied for interstate compact and was denied. how do i have him apply for and emergency interstate compact. what do i need to do or have him do. i am having back problems and may need surgery. i need him here in case i do have surgery. i cannot schedule it with out him here helping me with the kids. does anyone know of a good attorney that can help.
    It is both rude and confusing when you try to hijack someone elses thread. And even worse when you do so by posting a duplicate of what you have already posted on your OWN thread!!
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Yup, that's both Big and Bad manners.
    DaddeezGurl9 Guest
    You might also try looking for answers @ [url]www.prisontalk.com[/url] The people there try to very helpfull and positive.