• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

esponge a misdemeanor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LaMesaCrew

What is the name of your state? California
I have a theft related misdemeanor on my record that I would like to esponge. I have had it on my record for the past 24 months and I am switching jobs. I would like to get it taken off my record, but I do not know if I will need a lawyer. If I do need one, will I be able to find a pro bono lawyer? Thakns for any help!

CdwJava

LaMesaCrew said:
What is the name of your state? California
I have a theft related misdemeanor on my record that I would like to esponge. I have had it on my record for the past 24 months and I am switching jobs. I would like to get it taken off my record, but I do not know if I will need a lawyer. If I do need one, will I be able to find a pro bono lawyer? Thakns for any help!
Pro bono? For this? Not likely.

Check this CA court site for info on expungements:

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/other/crimlawclean.htm

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">