• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex Absconded From Release Center/Parole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MISSOURI

My ex-husband was being held in the St. Louis Community Release Center. He failed to return from work release, and there is a warrant out for his arrest. I am on the victim's list, and was notified. He called our daughter and gave her his 'new' address. We also had his cell phone number from repeated calls to our home despite there being a no contact order as a stipulation of parole. I reported all of it to the fugitive division at Probation and Parole, and sent a letter received from him with plans to visit near Christmas. His parents know where he is, are giving him money, and want to visit with him! Are they insane? Isn't what they are doing a crime? How much additional time will he face when and if they catch him? I hope it is soon-his letter also detailed his use of cocaine, marijuana, and bars he is visiting. He was obviously wasted when he wrote it, and I worry he will show up here... Please advise. :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">