• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expundgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bhirashima

What is the name of your state? Hawaii.

I have been convicted of domestic abuse of a house hold member back in 1988, spent a weekend in jail, untill than i never committed a violation like that again. The question is, is there a possibility of getting this exspundge or may be pardon? If there is, what will it take or cost me?
:rolleyes:

O

oberauerdorf

untill than i never committed a violation like that again.
And why did you use those exact words. Is there something else you're not telling us?

B

bhirashima

oberauerdorf said:
And why did you use those exact words. Is there something else you're not telling us?
Negative! I've been working with law enforcement agencies for 6 years. When they have opennings I'm not eligible because of this conviction. This conviction is the only thing thats holding me back to work as an LEO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">