• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expunge of Records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

myhonour

What is the name of your state? Help Me find the forms to expunge my records

I am in the State of Texas. I am trying to locate a form for a Motion for Expunge of Records to send to the court. I was arrested on an attempted murder charge -- it was no billed because I was defending myself. I also have a charge of unauthorized use of an automobile which was a feloneous charge filed by my ex-son in law from whom I paid cash to buy a car and he called it in stolen. Both charges were cleared. However when an employment check is done, it comes up that I was arrested for attempted murder, and for unauthorized use of an automobile. It doesn't say that I was not indited or convicted. However, it is preventing me from getting a job. I have no money for an attorney and want to do it myself. I also need to know how to find the correct court.

JETX

I have responded several times on this forum with the information on expungement of records in Texas (some within the last few weeks). I suggest you do a search of the posts and review them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">