• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expungement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pollaccia

I am off of parole this coming April, How long must I wait before I can have my record sealed or expunged.. I have three felonies and two misdeameanors. My charges were burglary/robbery and terrioristic threatening, and two counts of battery in the third degree. Thank you in advance.

Indiana Filer

I am off of parole this coming April, How long must I wait before I can have my record sealed or expunged.. I have three felonies and two misdeameanors. My charges were burglary/robbery and terrioristic threatening, and two counts of battery in the third degree. Thank you in advance.
1) What is the name of your state? Very important, as not all states allow expungment.

2) Why would the Court agree to expunge three felonies for someone who served time in prison?

Generally violent crimes are not eligible to be sealed or expunged. The name of your state is very important to accurately give advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">