• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expungement in Va for felony, can neone help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

csteele83

What is the name of your state? VA

Okay, I was convicted of 2 counts of grand larceny last august in va......I am currently 19 years old, in community college, and couldn't even get a job at circuit city or target because of background checks........I dont want this thing to ruin my life.......I know what i did was stupid, but i can't live like this........from what i've read, i dont have any options in va...but i can't move, im just a kid! my girlfriend and her family and my family and friends are here....what can i do??? Can I get it expunged? do i need a pardon first? how long do i have to wait? my punishment was 2 years of unsupervised probation....which will be up in jan 2005...please help somebody, I'm in desperate need.....thanks

Crittle Steele
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">