• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expunging record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

Old Dad

What is the name of your state? Illinois

My son-in-law was convicted 6 years ago for felony criminal damage to property over $300. He was 18 and completed probation without incident. He also had a juvenile arrest. Just this year, he was arrested and found NOT GUILTY of felony theft by deception. He is really trying to get past his conviction and start over. Now this arrest happens. Can he expunge his record and where does he start?

Son of Slam

Old Dad said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

My son-in-law was convicted 6 years ago for felony criminal damage to property over $300. He was 18 and completed probation without incident. He also had a juvenile arrest. Just this year, he was arrested and found NOT GUILTY of felony theft by deception. He is really trying to get past his conviction and start over. Now this arrest happens. Can he expunge his record and where does he start?
How many times do you think someone has to break the law to be arrested four times? Once or twice? Your son-in-law is on his way to being a habitual criminal. Hopefully your daughter has not bred with him.

O

Old Dad

To Son of Slam

You know, Son of Whatever, when I originally found this website, I thought this was a great idea to share information and maybe get some advice. Then I started reading some of the posts and replies, especially yours and some of the other mental midgets that inhabit this place. I made up my mind to ignore your sad and sick commentary, if you decided to spew your hate in my direction. But, you know, you make such an easy target. You are such a sorry, pathetic excuse for anything. Tell me, when you are typing in these lame replies, which finger do you use? Before I lower myself anywhere near your neighborhood, I bid this sorry sight goodby. I have cancelled the automatic email notification, and will never visit this place again. I have much better things to do. Since you are probably not capable of anything else, please enjoy without my having the benefit of your useless observations.

To all of you who try and use this site for its intended purpose, ignore these village idiots. It is the only way they find themselves useful. After the last period of this post, that is exactly what I am going to do.

For the webmaster: Shame on you for allowing this scum, the opportunity to waste everyone's time and space. Why don't you develop a spine and throw them off?

Last one out, turn the lights off.

I

iqbalmcp

i guess you are son of bin laden or maybe sadam

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">