• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false police report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chriztie72

What is the name of your state? ca
what is the punishment for filing a fasle police report , i said my ex-boyfriend choked me when he didnt but it was the only way police would listen to me and take action. now i have to testify tomorrow

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chriztie72 said:
What is the name of your state? ca
what is the punishment for filing a fasle police report , i said my ex-boyfriend choked me when he didnt but it was the only way police would listen to me and take action. now i have to testify tomorrow

My response:

Okay, someone's going to jail, whether it's him or you. Him, because he choked you, or you because you committed perjury.

So, take your choice.

IAAL

P.S. If you wish to reply, use the "post reply" button, below. Do not make new threads for the same subject matter.

C

chriztie72

well i know i have to do the right thing......i have no criminal backgroung what kind of jail time am i looking at, also will i be in trouble tomm. or will i have a seperate trial. thank you for your help

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chriztie72 said:
well i know i have to do the right thing......i have no criminal backgroung what kind of jail time am i looking at, also will i be in trouble tomm. or will i have a seperate trial. thank you for your help

My response:

You do realize, don't you, that you just set "women's empowerment" back about 30 years. Your lying give REAL victims a much harder time. And, "crying wolf" as you did, will make it harder for people to believe you in the future.

Never, ever, use the legal system for your own personal gains.

So, to teach you a lesson, I hope you get a good 30 days behind bars. That should help you THINK about the WRONG you did to all women - - including yourself.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">