• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal conviction expunged

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aliciadenise

What is the name of your state? Kentucky
How do you go about getting a conviction expunged from your record if the conviction is a federal conviction

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

aliciadenise said:
What is the name of your state? Kentucky
How do you go about getting a conviction expunged from your record if the conviction is a federal conviction

My response:

What were all the crimes that your husband was federally convicted on? Armed bank robbery, trafficking across State lines, etc.?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

aliciadenise said:
"Intent to distribute"

==================================

My response:

Now, how did I know you were talking about your husband, and why doesn't your answer surprise me?

It must be because I'm "smart".

Lose the loser. Hopefully, you can do better for yourself, because he's nothing but lifelong trouble.

As for expunging his Federal conviction, he can forget about.

1. He can't be considered because he's going back to prison on State related charges; and

2. The President of the United States isn't in the habit of pardoning idiots, like your husband.

So, that's it in a nutshell, sweet-cheeks.

IAAL

A

aliciadenise

I got a admirer huh? already sent a email to administrater.
Anyone else that would like to answer please do so.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

aliciadenise said:
I got a admirer huh? already sent a email to administrater.
Anyone else that would like to answer please do so.

=======================================

My response:

You sent an e-mail to me? Wow, I better go pick it up and see what you had to say!

"Oh, protect me from that big bad guy who has me and my husband pegged for what we are!"

IAAL

Son of Slam

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

My response:

You sent an e-mail to me? Wow, I better go pick it up and see what you had to say!

IAAL

You are too quick with that stuff IAAL, you could play with those kind for a while.

Rochelle

Lady you are all over this site. Are you really and truly this stupid or do you just assume WE are? You've been answered everywhere and the answers aren't changing. Husband is a drug dealer. Do you really think no one knows the taxi cab scene? He is guilty. I hope he gets a long long sentence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">