• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felon in possession of an illegal firearm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blondeamanda86

What is the name of your state? California
A friend of mine is a convicted felon and was just raided in San Luis Obispo county and found with 400 pills of extacy and a 9 mil fully-automatic loaded with 10 bullets. I am wondering if I can get some info on the firearm charge because they are telling him that because he is a felon he will get 2 years for each bullet in the gun, Is this true?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? California
A friend of mine is a convicted felon and was just raided in San Luis Obispo county and found with 400 pills of extacy and a 9 mil fully-automatic loaded with 10 bullets. I am wondering if I can get some info on the firearm charge because they are telling him that because he is a felon he will get 2 years for each bullet in the gun, Is this true?
That is about what it works out to...20 to Life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">