• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Count Of Agg Aslt Deadly Wpn/Dang Inst

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

azmomof3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

give me the wide ranges and what you think most likey will happen

from 1 count Felony Count Of Agg Aslt Deadly Wpn/Dang Inst and 3 counts Misdemeanor Count Of Criminal Damage Deface

backroung serverd in Iraq 2 time, came home not the same has 3 kids by two different moms, I think his record is pretty clean.

his deadly weapon was a car and the damage was from car crashing into private property, no one was hurt i dont even think there was any marks

if the other person doesnt want anything to happen will that help. guy is sitting in jail right now.

xylene

You are alleged to have commited a serious felony.

I think you should being talking to a lawyer.

If you cannot afford a lawyer, you need to work on getting a public defender.

azmomof3

sorry this is not about me, I have not done these thing but my kids dad did, he does have a public defender I was just wondering what he will be looking at from the least to high *I know stay out but it is hard when I have his kids and trying to pre-pare for the aftermath when that time comes*

azmomof3

here is more information on what was found online at the court website

can anyone tell me what it all means?

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Arizona

13-2904 (F6) DISORDERLY CONDUCT

13-1204 (F3) AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

13-1602 (M1) CRIMINAL DAMAGE

13-1204 (F3) AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

also what are all the court dates and why do they keep geeting changed?
1/*/2011 8:30 Status Conference
1/*/2011 8:30 Preliminary Hearing
2/*/2011 8:30 Status Conference
2/*/2011 8:30 Preliminary Hearing
2/*/2011 8:30 Status Conference
3/*/2011 8:30 Preliminary Hearing

FlyingRon

13-2904 (F6) DISORDERLY CONDUCT
What it means is a list of charges. The numbers are the sections of the Arizona Revised Statutes. The number of the class of crime, F for Felony, M for misdemeanor followed by the degree. The words are the short title for the charge involved.

If you google ARS plus the charge number you'll find the text of the statute.

F3 is good for up to up to 8.75 years in prison for some offenses, 15 for others.
F6 Is good for up to 2 or 3 years.
M1 is good for six months and/or a $2500 fine.

What he'll actually get is dependent on a lot of things.

also what are all the court dates and why do they keep geeting changed?
Pretrial conferences are held about every 30 days while the case is open where the judge makes sure that things are moving along, discovery items have been delivered, and takes motions.

The preliminary hearing is where the basic evidence is presented that gives probable cause that the charges were committed by the defendant and the case will go forward. It's also possible to forgot this and get a grand jury bill.

If they're rescheduled, someone the prosecution, the defense, or the court asked for them to be rescheduled. It's also possible they're hearing the felonies separate from the misdemeanors. Again, even on one charge multiple pretrial conferences when the pre-trial period extends for a prolonged time is common.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">