• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony state to state?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ilovemykids

What is the name of your state? ny i was convicted of a felony in nevada and put on probation for a year. i've moved to ny and had my probation transferred. will my felony come up in ny if my name is ran by cops, or employers? also, i was told by the pre screener for probation that i had to register as a felonist in my town, but when i got my actual probation officer, he didn't mention it. he also didn't mention it when he gave me my transfer instructions. what is that all about? i thought only rapists and child molesters had to register?

Bravo8

FELON - noun. Person convicted of a crime classified as a felony.

I have no clue of the meaning of "felonist".

Anyway, if your criminal history is run by anyone, the charge will appear.

I

ilovemykids

what is ncic, and when you aply for a job, they ask if you've ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor. if i put no, can they run a backround check without my signature?

HomeGuru

Bravo8 said:
FELON - noun. Person convicted of a crime classified as a felony.

I have no clue of the meaning of "felonist".

**A: what's up Bro. Felonist is used as a noun by rappers.

dequeendistress

N.C.I.C.
National Crime Information Center

IF you are asked on employment application if you have a criminal record ... my advice do not lie

dequeendistress

Does your felony involve crimes against children?

Evidenly it does, what did your new probation officer tell you, I am sure you are reporting in...right?

I

ilovemykids

i have to fill out a paper and send it to nevada until i get a probation officer here in n y.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">