• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lucille

CAN OR HAVE THERE EVER BEEN GIVEN PROBATION FOR OR ON A FIRST DEGREE MURDER CONVICTION. IF SO IN WHAT STATE OR COUNTRY. PLEASE BE VERY SPECIFIC IN YOUR ANSWER. THANKS L.D PS. I'M CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE STATE OF MASS

[Edited by lucille on 12-14-2000 at 05:08 AM]

R

REParker819

Why are you asking this question? Are you planning on killing someone but will only do so in a state where you can get probation? That is really what is sounds like lady. I suggest seeing a shrink.

T

TimC

I sure as hell hope it is not possible to be convicted of first degree murder and only be sentenced to probation!

If you are making plans, though, make sure you plant some gloves at the scene that are too small for you. Then call Johnie Cochoran.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">