• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

forgery/uttering and publish

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kellyj99

What is the name of your state? MI

can a person be charged as habitutial offender with one prior felony charge for 3 rd offence dui, she has a charge now pending
for uttering and publish, also forgery. I also will add this check was for $40.00.

I would like to add that this check was given to her from an acquaintance she was riding with. they stop to get gas and cigarettes, the check had been already filled out and signed. The only thing my friend did was pass the check over to the clerk. The check was run and came up clean,and paid for the merchandice. my friend was later charged with this offence. the check cleared but must have been disputed by account holder. My friend had no idia this was not her husbands check ( she did not know this the girl that handed her this check that well )

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">