• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GA 1st offender question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wnirenberg

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I plead guilty in Cobb County, GA under the first offender status. I paid all of my restitution, and completed my 3 years of probation. My p.o. told me she had sent the paperwork to expunge the conviction, then later told me it was done. Seven months have passed and the conviction is still on my record. I have tried for months to contact her and she will not return any of my calls, nor can I see her in person without first making an appointment with her. How can I get this taken care of?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I plead guilty in Cobb County, GA under the first offender status. I paid all of my restitution, and completed my 3 years of probation. My p.o. told me she had sent the paperwork to expunge the conviction, then later told me it was done. Seven months have passed and the conviction is still on my record. I have tried for months to contact her and she will not return any of my calls, nor can I see her in person without first making an appointment with her. How can I get this taken care of?
Get an attorney to help...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">