• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting my felony dropped from a class d felony to a class a misdeameanor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kmillunzi1986

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

i got convicted of a class D Felony on 9/17/2007.
I am trying to at least get a job to be able to provide for my 5 beautiful children and cant seem to get anything done because of this one felony. please help me what do i do to get this felony off of my record. i really need a job desperately! it is in the agreement that my felony would be dropped to a misdeameanor once my 3 years was up please get back to me i would very much appreciate it alot.

kmillunzi1986

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

i got convicted of a class D Felony on 9/17/2007.
I am trying to at least get a job to be able to provide for my 5 beautiful children and cant seem to get anything done because of this one felony. please help me what do i do to get this felony off of my record. i really need a job desperately! it is in the agreement that my felony would be dropped to a misdeameanor once my 3 years was up please get back to me i would very much appreciate it alot.

i am working on my GED and im also enrolled to start spring classes for college and im super excited about that too! please get back to me!

wildthing

Hate to break your heart but this seems to be a common BS trick that Indiana lawyers (aka - liers) use to get their clients to take a plea agreement. If you read the paperwork that is on file at the court (not the copy they gave you) it probably states that after you have completed your sentence you can APPLY to have the felony conviction reduced to a misdeameaner. I know of 2 people that fell for this trick and I can tell you that it's a waste of money to file for that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">