• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

glen helen rehabilitation center work release

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jose1031

California, San Bernardino County
Glen Helen Rehabilitation Center weekender/work release

What are the full details of this program? My Public Defender didn't go into detail about it. As far as I know, I go in on Friday before
pm and I get shipped to a work site pulling weeds, picking up trash or washing cars. What I would like to know is, do I get to go home or stay there until Sunday?

Thank you

Antigone*

California, San Bernardino County
Glen Helen Rehabilitation Center weekender/work release

What are the full details of this program? My Public Defender didn't go into detail about it. As far as I know, I go in on Friday before
pm and I get shipped to a work site pulling weeds, picking up trash or washing cars. What I would like to know is, do I get to go home or stay there until Sunday?

Thank you
Google is your friend;) or call you PD and ask him where you can get more information

Typically work release is coordinated through the appropriate person/dept at the Sheriff/Jail so you probably wouldnt call that rehab center. Usually wherever you are working really has nothing to do with the work release program itself, its just where they are sending you. You could start with the jail and that might be the easier contact to locate.

In my experience, with work release, you go home ... but I am not familiar with your specific program/sentencing.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">