• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gross Misdemeanor versus Misdemeanor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikey680

State is Minnesota...I was found guilty of felonies.which in turn lost my job, put on probation for 5 years. After 5 years my sentence gets reduced to a misdemeanor. I have 3 years left of probation, do not plan on violating probation or breaking the law. In order to get my job back I need my sentence to be reduced to anything less than a felony. Working on having judge re-sentence me to gross misdemeanors now, which will get my job back, but then after probation it will be on my record for the rest of my life as gross versus the original sentence of misdemeanor. Does it mater if I have Misdemeanor versus Gross Misdemeanor on my record?????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">