• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hair testing....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nascentjunkie

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

Well, here is my question... Does anybody know about being on probation and hair testing? Will they do it, won't they? And such... My violation was not a drug charge, however alchohol had been consumed. My rules are no alcohol/illicit drugs. Which I guess is fairly standard. I just want to know if the AODA treatment or my probation officer will hair test me or not. Because I have drank and done a couple of other things, but my piss tests are clean... I plan it out... need help please.

BelizeBreeze

nascentjunkie said:

Well, here is my question... Does anybody know about being on probation and hair testing? Will they do it, won't they? And such... My violation was not a drug charge, however alchohol had been consumed. My rules are no alcohol/illicit drugs. Which I guess is fairly standard. I just want to know if the AODA treatment or my probation officer will hair test me or not. Because I have drank and done a couple of other things, but my piss tests are clean... I plan it out... need help please.
You come to a LEGAL adviced site to ask how best to break the law?

Talk about STUPID! :rolleyes:

nascentjunkie

just need advice

bascially what I mean is, I have screwed up and I want to be clean now, and I am, but I still messed up and had that on my record essentially(hair testing..) and I wanted to know if I'm screwed. Thanks...

BelizeBreeze

nascentjunkie said:
Because I have drank and done a couple of other things, but my piss tests are clean... I plan it out... need help please.
Basically, go pay your own attorney to advise you. I don't waste time on criminals trying to get over.

nascentjunkie said:

You're playing with fire, and you're going to get burned...Try to wear two pairs of underwear when you go to court for violating after they catch you. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">