• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

laurie31

What is the name of your state? connecticut

My brother is on transitional supervision in connecticut and he left state and is no where to be found, now he is charges with escape
Can anyone tell me what the penalty is how much more prison time will he have to do once he is caught..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

laurie31 said:
What is the name of your state? connecticut

My brother is on transitional supervision in connecticut and he left state and is no where to be found, now he is charges with escape
Can anyone tell me what the penalty is how much more prison time will he have to do once he is caught..

My response:

If there is any justice, and if there's a God in Heaven, your brother will be located, put up a struggle, and be shot.

That way, MY tax dollars won't be wasted on scumbags like him. That way, MY tax dollars will go towards more meaningful purposes, like meals for the aged, and clothing for children.

IAAL

L

laurie31

thanks for your opinion......now can you answer my question?

L

laurie31

there was no answer there just your opinion....and this is my opinion your opinion is not nice

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

laurie31 said:
there was no answer there just your opinion....and this is my opinion your opinion is not nice

My response:

Nice? You want "nice"?

What the hell does being "nice" have to do with anything?

Your brother is a fugitive of justice. He's a criminal. He's a waste of taxpayer dollars, and a waste of DNA. What is there to be "nice" about?

The "nice" thing he could do is to allow the police to shoot and kill him on sight. That way, there's no dollars spent on him for extradition, trial for escape, and continuing to house him in prison - - all wastes of taxpayer dollars - - dollars that could very well go to someone else who REALLY needs those dollars.

That would be the "nice" thing to do.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">