• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Helppppppppp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Timslilqtpie

What is the name of your state? help me Florida

I need to know that if you have never been in trouble before, you are on drugs, and then you commit a felony by armed robbery, do they take into consideration that you have never been in trouble? the laws in florida say that he is suppose to be sentenced to 10 years, what's the likelihood that he will actually get that? Is there any way that I can help him so that he can get some probabtion and some drug rehab? He's already looked into drug rehab since he's been in jail. He's also looked to get his G.E.D. He's never been in trouble and my belief is that if he goes to prison he'll die. I'm just really scared for him and I need someone to tell me it's not going to be as bad as the law says

Last edited:

H

hexeliebe

Sorry, but the last boat left Havana an hour ago. You'll have to swim.

Son of Slam

Timslilqtpie said:
What is the name of your state? help me Florida

I need to know that if you have never been in trouble before, you are on drugs, and then you commit a felony by armed robbery, do they take into consideration that you have never been in trouble? the laws in florida say that he is suppose to be sentenced to 10 years, what's the likelihood that he will actually get that? Is there any way that I can help him so that he can get some probabtion and some drug rehab? He's already looked into drug rehab since he's been in jail. He's also looked to get his G.E.D. He's never been in trouble and my belief is that if he goes to prison he'll die. I'm just really scared for him and I need someone to tell me it's not going to be as bad as the law says

***it's not going to be as bad as the law says

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">