• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

house arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nmlopey

What is the name of your state? NJ
My husband is beinbg charged with assult on two police officers, eluding the police, and attempted carjacking. If he is found guilty of all of these crimes in new jersey what could a good lawyer get his minimum time down to and what type of things can be looked for to have the case trown out, what can i do to help research these things and how much would i be looking to pay an attorney for his/her services if no trial. read about it http://www.app.com/app/story/0,21625,932203,00.html

n_and

nmlopey said:
What is the name of your state? NJ
My husband is beinbg charged with assult on two police officers, eluding the police, and attempted carjacking. If he is found guilty of all of these crimes in new jersey what could a good lawyer get his minimum time down to and what type of things can be looked for to have the case trown out, what can i do to help research these things and how much would i be looking to pay an attorney for his/her services if no trial. read about it http://www.app.com/app/story/0,21625,932203,00.html
1. The case isn't going to be 'trown' out.
2. Who cares how much time he gets? Quite frankly I am sick of my tax dollars paying for losers to go to jail. Are you aware that a lot of people don't MAKE as much as it costs to keep a criminal in jail?
3. How the hell am I supposed to know how much an attorney is going to charge you? Why don't you pick up the phone?
4. I have better things to do than read about your husband committing crimes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">