• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can i petition the court for interstate transfer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jarett

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

How can i petition the court for interstate transfer without a lawyer?

my probation officer is lazy he will not even put the paperwork in for interstate transfer i have four years remaning on my probation (5 years in total) for stealing a motor vehicle i have done everything in regards to being on probation and have never had any violations. I want to move from missouri to miami florida. i have a job down there already and immideate family members living in florida.

i thinking about getting a new PO because my current one is so lazy.... i thought i met the requirements?

one more thing if it matters the court is saint louis county

ilikesta

Ask your probation officer if there is a grievance procedure and follow the necessary paperwork steps if there is (which there definitely should be) that or speak with your probation officers supervisor. Best to make sure you are following there rules to the T if you do these things.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">