• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i expunge my record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xylus

What is the name of your state? california

i have a misdemeanor i want to expunge. i got 2 yeasr probation but its been about 1 and a half years. there are lawyers that can do it but they charge like 600 dollars so i was wondering if i can just do it myself if its not too difficult. does anyone know what it involves doing?

X

xylus

where do i get the form to ask to end probation early? is there a URL i can dl it. i went to the court clerk and the damn ppl there send me somewhere else...and then when i go there they tell me to go back to the court clerk. i go the form to request the record to be expunged...now i just need to terminate probation early.

CdwJava

Okay, now you're just being greedy! You want the offense to be expunged yet you haven't even finished probation yet!?

Chances are not good that they will remove you from probation early. Why should they? It rarely happens ... but, you can ask - and they'll likely say, "No".

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">