• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I get a pardon in NC.?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BADLUCK

To start off, I live in North Carolina. Twenty-one years ago I was charged with a felony in the state of Texas. I was paroled to NC in 1982. Since my conviction I have lived an honest life with no other criminal charges against me.
Today I would like to find out how I go about getting a pardon. Can someone help get me started in the right direction. I've tried searching the web but only find step by step directions on how to get a pardon for other states but nothing for NC. Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

mazarxnl

Pardon Info

Hello, if you are still seeking information on how to get a pardon in NC, you can write to the following address explaining your conviction time period since and legal standing today. Or email them this information at the email address provided.

Governor's Clemency Office
4294 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, N.C. 27699-4294
Phone: 919-715-1695
Fax: 919-715-8623
e-mail: [email protected]

Isis1

Hello, if you are still seeking information on how to get a pardon in NC, you can write to the following address explaining your conviction time period since and legal standing today. Or email them this information at the email address provided.

Governor's Clemency Office
4294 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, N.C. 27699-4294
Phone: 919-715-1695
Fax: 919-715-8623
e-mail: [email protected]
this thread is over 8 years old. please don't necropost.

cyjeff

Oh crap.

Did you REALLY respond to an 8 year old post?

Really?

My God...my youngest wasn't BORN yet when that post was hatched.

Geez... your ability to look up an address isn't so remarkable that you need to resurrect dead posts to show off...

Isis1

Oh crap.

Did you REALLY respond to an 8 year old post?

Really?

My God...my youngest wasn't BORN yet when that post was hatched.

Geez... your ability to look up an address isn't so remarkable that you need to resurrect dead posts to show off...
ha ha!! :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">