• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

husband on parol needs to come home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

okie

my husband is in fort worth texas at a half way house. was parole on feb 8,2001 was told he could come back to altus ok. when he was released was put there and was told it would be up to 6 months before he could come home. i really could use some help from a lawyer in texas to help get him home. i am in altus oklahoma and have been at my job going on 5 years. i am going through administrator school and own 2 houses. it not like johnny is going to jump. we have a 7 year old son and also i am raising our grandson. i have no family left here. i lost my mother last year. i really need to have him home in case something would happen to me. his parol officers is no help. says she has heard sadder story's please let me know if anyone can help us
thank you okie

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Unless you hire a really criminal defense attorney to make some sort of motion, there is not much else you can do. Just wait out the 6 months, or move closer to him.

O

okie

lawrat i need to know how to find a lawyer that won't charge me a large sum of money. also i am in oklahoma and my husband is in texas. thanks again okie

M

melcurry

parole

contact attorney james ince 817-858-6500 he may be able to help you. good luck and god bless

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">