• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ISP condition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

confuzzed

What is the name of your state? Colorado

my boyfriend may be sentenced to ISP after a probation violation. As I understand so far, the people he is associated is of great concern (no doubt), but especially the person he will be living with. His roommate has a recent (within the last 24 months) DUI. Would that be enough to not allow my boyfriend to live in that situation? Please advise. Thank you.

B

badtenant

Here's some very very good advice:

If a man cannot be trusted to keep his nose out of trouble, and sucessfully complete his parole.

What makes you think he will honor his committment to you and not sleep with your best friend?

S

sheerterror

Last time i checked this was'nt an advice site either. Most of the people here seem to be suffering from small penis syndrome or the ole bucketomud syndrome. Anyone that has 210000000 post under there name needs to get a life or better yet a JOB...Call the star tabloids there always looking for people.

B

badtenant

confuzzed said:
last time i checked this wasn't a relationship column.

Thats where you are so terribly WRONG!

You boyfriend has a realtionship with his Parole officer and the Court to be a good boy and follow the instructions on how to stay out of JAIL.

HE FAILED MISERABLY.......

So why do you think he will be any different towards YOU?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">