• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

length of probation ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kneedeep73

What is the name of your state? mn.
i would like to know if probation is sometime's shorten ,that after some of the time has been served,?the rest of it is termnated or not.?
has anyone knowledge of that ever happing.? am curious
thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Are you back AGAIN?

Please, just be happy you're on probation rather than giving ME the 5 years balance on your 10 years probation from prison. You're NOT going to get off of probation early. That's it!

Gee, we give you criminals an inch, and you want a mile!

IAAL

K

kneedeep73

re;probation

i read you i am always liable that you are a very bitter person and dislike people in general. sounds like maybe you had served some time in prison, and had a very bad experince. i feel sorry for you that you have such a attitude,
i am going to let you you that i am not a criminal, i did not do anything that was bad in any way shape or form, and as a rule i do like doing what i am doing now writeing you and response to your so called advice. i am not a person that will argue with any one , i have been one that will take what is handed out to me an not complain, i have always treated people well , and with respect, even if i were to meet up with some one i didn't like. i have never laid a hand or a fist to anyone in my 74 years on this earth.. i have been married for 47 years to my wife , and four great grown children, and we all get along just fine, they are always here for my wife and myself, we love them for all we got and they are like wise.and we are always here when they are in need of anything.
i'm ending this as i had been hurt by your remarks, but any way; thanks for your last thread.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: re;probation

kneedeep73 said:
i am going to let you you that i am not a criminal, i did not do anything that was bad in any way shape or form

=========================================

My response:

Are you that old that you can't remember what you said in your other thread?

Let me remind you of what you said:

"i would like to know if probation time can be shorten after a length of time. as i have served 5 years of a 10 year term?"

So, you "did not do anything that was bad"? Well, of course you didn't! They always throw good, law-abiding people in prison for 10 years, and then let them out on probation.

OF COURSE you did "something bad" - - you were tried and convicted. That means, whether you believe it or not, you're a criminal.

Let your wife bake you some cookies, go sit in your easy chair, and watch the latest episode of "Cops" - - okay?

Who knows? You might not even live to see the end of your probation. So, what the hell are you so concerned about?

IAAL

K

kneedeep73

length of probation

I almost know i will not be here to the end of the probation. i have not served any prison time, served 2 days in jail, 90days on home monitoring, 2 years threaphy, and 10 years probation, Which is not a big problem. i can handle all. all, i wanted to know was a simple question. and $21,000 in attorney fees. someone's lie put me in this predictment, and a person a lot like you for a prosecuter, and a judge that did not make the deceison the prosecuter layed down the rules. as according to the paper work i have not been sentence yet, only will that happen is if i violate probation.
oh ya we do watch a lot of cop shows, an the judge shows, judge judy, judge larry, like thier shows a lot, good people.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">