• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mandatory sentencing felon in possession of a firearm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

susyalba

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? oregon
what is the average sentence for being a felon in possession of a firearm...my 26 yr.old son just got out of prison on parole (a year early) on drug distribution, possesion of a firearm w/ numbers off. he did 2 1/2 yr.s got out early with "good time" , last night was arrested on parole violation carryinga concealed weapon...what type of sentence to expect?

susyalba

felon in possession

I don't know the charge numbers yet....I just know my daughter called me and said he was arrested last night , the only charges the jail told me was a "parole violation" being a felon in possession of a firearm..I was just hoping to get a general idea of how much time he could get...I am sick to my stomach, he got paroled 10 mo.s early with good time.

susyalba

( these are the statues on the jail roster)

166270 felon in possession of a firearm
144350 parole violation

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">