• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical attention for inmates

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dtorres

I am in NM, would like to know if anyone has any information on inmates in prison not getting medical attention they need? A friend has had Hodgkins Disease for 20 years, has been in remission for 10 years. A cat scan showed a tumor is back but the jail is not doing anything about it. Just wondering if anyone knows what to do in this type of situation. Thanks.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

dtorres said:
I am in NM, would like to know if anyone has any information on inmates in prison not getting medical attention they need? A friend has had Hodgkins Disease for 20 years, has been in remission for 10 years. A cat scan showed a tumor is back but the jail is not doing anything about it. Just wondering if anyone knows what to do in this type of situation. Thanks.
**A: sorry, I have no experience as an inmate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">