• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Missed probation meeting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rhp1822

What is the name of your state? MI

I was charged with poss marij. plead guilty and sentanced to drug couseling (completed) fines ( all paid) 2 drug tests randomly monthly ( all past for first 5 months) and one year of reporting probation, I have completed everything but I was late 30 min for my probation meeting on the 6th month and my P. O. said tuff crap and wait for my letter in the mail to appear in court for violation of probation, my question is can the judge still give me the full 93 days in jail eventhough I've compleated over 50% of my sentancing, and if you have any tips or thoughts they would be greatly appreciated.

seniorjudge

rhp1822 said:
What is the name of your state? MI

I was charged with poss marij. plead guilty and sentanced to drug couseling (completed) fines ( all paid) 2 drug tests randomly monthly ( all past for first 5 months) and one year of reporting probation, I have completed everything but I was late 30 min for my probation meeting on the 6th month and my P. O. said tuff crap and wait for my letter in the mail to appear in court for violation of probation, my question is can the judge still give me the full 93 days in jail eventhough I've compleated over 50% of my sentancing, and if you have any tips or thoughts they would be greatly appreciated.
You're so doped up you've posted this question at least twice:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=329161

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=326201

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">