• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motion to revoke probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blankface

I received one year deferred adjudication for possession of marijuanna. I failed the first u/a because i was still dirty from when i was caught. All of my u/a's were clean after that except one; 8 months into my probation. They told me that they would set a hearing. Two months passed and they had not set a hearing date. On my latest visit to my P.O. there was a police officer in the hallway to arrest me after my visit. They told me that there was a motion to revoke my probation. I spent the day in jail; my parents bonded me out, and my court date was set for march 2, 2001. what consequences might i be facing now that my probation is being revoked? what should i do to receive the least amount of punishment? I am in Fort Bend County, TX.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">