• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Wa

Can someone please tell me if there is such a motion;

A motion for arrest of judgement and affidavit in support of an arrest?? If so do you know where I can locate it on the internet?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

You have a lot of NERVE!

OutForRevenge said:
What is the name of your state? Wa

Can someone please tell me if there is such a motion;

A motion for arrest of judgement and affidavit in support of an arrest?? If so do you know where I can locate it on the internet?

My response:

You write the following post, and then you come back asking for our help with this latest thread? Don't count on any further help from us. You have a lot of nerve, lady, calling us "hypocrites". If you don't like any of us, or what we do, or our "politics", the door swings both ways, but it's greased for "out".

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=158329

Hypocrites
What is the name of your state? Doesn't Matter

"I just want to put my opinion in since everyone else has!!

I have noticed quite a few of you posting your opinion about PTO. Ok, so it's not your cup of tea, why do you have to go there then? Why do you feel the need to post your opinion there?

You have told people (and I think you know who I am talking about) if you don't like it here then go somewhere else. Well some of them have decided to do just that and you don't like it. Well to bad. They were for one reason or another asking you for your advice and all you did was bash them. Then if they gave you their opinion of you then, WA LA they were gone.. They were not ALLOWED to talk back..

So those of you THAT ARE GUILTY OF IT.. DEAL WITH IT... PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"

To chastise us, as you have, and then turn around to ask us for your help, don't you find that to be hypocritical of yourself? I do.
Find your legal help elsewhere. Or, better yet, pay your own attorney!

IAAL

Last edited:
You know what....

No one asked you to respond. And you know that other post was targeted towards you don't you?? You are the guilty one aren't you? You know what IAAL I don't want your advice. Never have from the beginning. There are a few people on here that actually give the advice without your trailer trash opinion.

I think this forum is for advice correct??? Oh now you are going to black ball me? I have never come at you once. You need to step back...!!

H

hexeliebe

O.K. since you didn't ask IAAL to respond I will.

You write the following post, and then you come back asking for our help with this latest thread? Don't count on any further help from us. You have a lot of nerve, lady, calling us "hypocrites". If you don't like any of us, or what we do, or our "politics", the door swings both ways, but it's greased for "out".

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=158329

Hypocrites
What is the name of your state? Doesn't Matter

"I just want to put my opinion in since everyone else has!!

I have noticed quite a few of you posting your opinion about PTO. Ok, so it's not your cup of tea, why do you have to go there then? Why do you feel the need to post your opinion there?

You have told people (and I think you know who I am talking about) if you don't like it here then go somewhere else. Well some of them have decided to do just that and you don't like it. Well to bad. They were for one reason or another asking you for your advice and all you did was bash them. Then if they gave you their opinion of you then, WA LA they were gone.. They were not ALLOWED to talk back..

So those of you THAT ARE GUILTY OF IT.. DEAL WITH IT... PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!"

To chastise us, as you have, and then turn around to ask us for your help, don't you find that to be hypocritical of yourself? I do.
Find your legal help elsewhere. Or, better yet, pay your own attorney!

Hexy:D

Echo Echo

I think I hear an ECHO.... Oh I know, it's someone who doesn't have their own MIND or can speak on their own. Why do you choose to side so easily? Is it because you are guilty of doing the same thing hexeliebe?

Look like I stated if you don't want to answer it, I am sure I can find a more qualified attorney in the yellow pages anyway.. Thanks for NOTHING..

Again, you guys are not abiding by what this site is about.. SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE..OR something..

H

hexeliebe

I have something you can swallow...

but I'll advise you to return to PTO and ask your question. This site has no use for you.

Bada Bing!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Echo Echo

OutForRevenge said:
I am sure I can find a more qualified attorney in the yellow pages anyway.. Thanks for NOTHING..

===================================

My response:

Very good! Now you're beginning to understand. Yes, that was our intent. You can find your "help" elsewhere, and hopefully pay oodles of money for it.

Crime doesn't pay. Criminals pay.

IAAL

As they say...

You get what you pay for right? And I bet you pay for it every night.. And as for PTO? Well at least they are straight forward and don't throw their opinions in there because they don't know an answer to a legal question... Man you guys here are pathetic.. Why don't you do all of us a favor and shut this site down.. It's just a haven for scum like you..... BYE BYE.,..

hexeliebe I wouldn't touch your cobweb with a 10 foot poll..

I WISH

IAAL,
God I wish I could be as perfect as you.. God why don't they clone you??? You are not in jail because you haven't gotten caught.. THAT'S ALL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: I WISH

OutForRevenge said:
IAAL,
God I wish I could be as perfect as you.. God why don't they clone you??? You are not in jail because you haven't gotten caught.. THAT'S ALL

My response:

Most people do, but we can't all be perfect, right?

That's right! :D

Got syringe?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">