• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my girl friend is being wronged by court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jd77

i live in massachusetts.my girl friend is being put on house arrest for a year for a misdamenor.this i think is wrong she has no prior record and now they are going to violate her because she can not have the phone line cleared of caller id,call waiting,etc,.we can not have the phone cleared because it is my parents phone and they need those options on the phone.i need advice or help.:confused:

HomeGuru

jd77 said:
i live in massachusetts.my girl friend is being put on house arrest for a year for a misdamenor.this i think is wrong she has no prior record and now they are going to violate her because she can not have the phone line cleared of caller id,call waiting,etc,.we can not have the phone cleared because it is my parents phone and they need those options on the phone.i need advice or help.:confused:
**A: you guys are just kids, that's the problem.

stephenk

if you cant remove those options from your parents' phone, your girlfriend should find her own place to live.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">