• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My girl friend hit someone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sikend

What is the name of your state? OK

Ok, so my girlfriend hit some one and had to go to court for it, well she lives in Oklahoma and this happened in AZ. so she went to AZ for court and she told me she has a one year sentace of probation that she must serve in AZ, like she says she has to live there...so my question is, can they force her to live in AZ to serve her probation if she lives and works in OK

seniorjudge

Q: Ok, so my girlfriend hit some one and had to go to court for it, well she lives in Oklahoma and this happened in AZ. so she went to AZ for court and she told me she has a one year sentace of probation that she must serve in AZ, like she says she has to live there...so my question is, can they force her to live in AZ to serve her probation if she lives and works in OK

A: Yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">