• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need more advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freedombound200

I am in Illinois. I was wondering why the system would tell me I am not eligible for Social security when i have so many things wrong with me. They tell me I can get a sedetary job, But because i am terminally ill I have the fear of not finishing school which in return is messing with my mental state. I am 36 and have been living on borrowed time since 1995. I also have Irritable bowel syndrome, Kleifelters, and now Osteopenia( borderline osteoperosis) I am about to fall ff the deepside if I cant find a sollution. I think I have a case can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks:(

F

freedombound200

this message is for calatty.. Who in the heck do u think u are . I come here for free advice and you tell me I am a hypercondriac. An I need a psychiatrist. U understand abbreviations...F U!!!

JETX

Alright, lets try this a different way.... what the hell does your post have to do with "Sentencing, Parole & Expunging Convictions"???

calatty

Terminal borderline osteoporosis and irritable bowels? As as taxpayer I would be outraged if you were found eligible for Social Security. Don't come to a legal advice board for advice on how to defraud Social Security out of money reserved for people who are really too sick to work, and not just lazy or nuts like you.

HomeGuru

JETX said:
Alright, lets try this a different way.... what the hell does your post have to do with "Sentencing, Parole & Expunging Convictions"???
**A: further proof that the writer is really sick.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
Terminal borderline osteoporosis and irritable bowels? As as taxpayer I would be outraged if you were found eligible for Social Security. Don't come to a legal advice board for advice on how to defraud Social Security out of money reserved for people who are really too sick to work, and not just lazy or nuts like you.

My response:

Oh my God! I read CalAtty's response, above, and I think I got a "woody"!

CalAtty, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you! You're changing, and with every post, you're becoming more and more conservative!

I don't know what to say. I'm getting tears in my eyes, and I just want to hug you, hold you, and feel you up!

Welcome to "Club Conservative".

By the way, did you sign up for your MCLE credits?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
"Hahaha. IAAL, I was quite surprised at the tone of her post. Seems like you're contagious."

=====================================

My response:

Yes! But, do you realize HOW LONG I've been trying and working to get CalAtty to put her hair in a real tight bun, and join the "dark side"?

I want her to have our child. I am just so impressed. I'm just a love-struck old conservative, and her post just makes my heart flutter - - quick, someone get the paddles!

What a pleasure. What an unexpected beautiful pleasure to have read that response from CalAtty. I'm, I'm, just nearly speechless! This is an AMAZING turn of events. I just want to throw her down and the both of us have at each other!

IAAL

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You know, the thought just struck me and it's scaring me to death - - what if CalAtty is just suffering from a bout of "irritable bowels" today - - and this is merely an aberration?

I remember, last year, that Senator Ted Kennedy was suffering from irritable bowels and became a Republican for about 3 weeks!

Yikes!

IAAL

JETX

"I remember, last year, that Senator Ted Kennedy was suffering from irritable bowels and became a Republican for about 3 weeks!"
*** That wasn't 'irritable bowel syndrome'. I heard that the local liquor store had run out of his favorite scotch and it took three weeks to get more in. That was him just being sober.

:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">