• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Options on A Plea.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Samson85

I got into a fight with my roomate and was arrested. Though he claimed he wasn't pressing charges against me since it was a simple arguement that got out of hand, when in jail, he tried to get me under a felony but since it's my first felony after took a plea bargain i got out under a misdemeanor. Unfortunately, due to my situation where my bank account was fradulently depleated, i am broke and unable to pay my legal fines. I'm trying desperately to find a way to pay it but with my court date coming up, i'm afraid that if I tell the judge that I'm unable to pay right now that they will put me back under the felony and put me away. Any legal advice is appreciated on what I can do and what my options are.

BL

I got into a fight with my roomate and was arrested. Though he claimed he wasn't pressing charges against me since it was a simple arguement that got out of hand, when in jail, he tried to get me under a felony but since it's my first felony after took a plea bargain i got out under a misdemeanor. Unfortunately, due to my situation where my bank account was fradulently depleated, i am broke and unable to pay my legal fines. I'm trying desperately to find a way to pay it but with my court date coming up, i'm afraid that if I tell the judge that I'm unable to pay right now that they will put me back under the felony and put me away. Any legal advice is appreciated on what I can do and what my options are.
Tell us what was your sentence ?

You acuccualy think this forum is up to your bull ?

BTW ,what is the ( required ) name of your State? In the US

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">