+ Reply to Thread
    Samson85 is offline Junior Member

Options on A Plea.

I got into a fight with my roomate and was arrested. Though he claimed he wasn't pressing charges against me since it was a simple arguement that got out of hand, when in jail, he tried to get me under a felony but since it's my first felony after took a plea bargain i got out under a misdemeanor. Unfortunately, due to my situation where my bank account was fradulently depleated, i am broke and unable to pay my legal fines. I'm trying desperately to find a way to pay it but with my court date coming up, i'm afraid that if I tell the judge that I'm unable to pay right now that they will put me back under the felony and put me away. Any legal advice is appreciated on what I can do and what my options are.
    BL
    BL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson85 View Post
    I got into a fight with my roomate and was arrested. Though he claimed he wasn't pressing charges against me since it was a simple arguement that got out of hand, when in jail, he tried to get me under a felony but since it's my first felony after took a plea bargain i got out under a misdemeanor. Unfortunately, due to my situation where my bank account was fradulently depleated, i am broke and unable to pay my legal fines. I'm trying desperately to find a way to pay it but with my court date coming up, i'm afraid that if I tell the judge that I'm unable to pay right now that they will put me back under the felony and put me away. Any legal advice is appreciated on what I can do and what my options are.
    Tell us what was your sentence ?

You acuccualy think this forum is up to your bull ?

BTW ,what is the ( required ) name of your State? In the US