• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ordered 5 yrs Good Behavior!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sparkz327

What is the name of your state? Virginia

Last year I had plead guilty to a DUI. I was forced to pay fines and participate in VASAP. I have now completed the probation for VASAP, but I am concerned about the 5 years good behavior that the Judge had ordered. What exactly does GOOD BEHAVIOR mean? Please help...not trying to mess up and serve suspended jail time.

H

hexeliebe

Five years good behavior?

Geeez Louise, who did you kill? I haven't been able to put together a string of five days of good behavior much less five years.

H

hexeliebe

:D:D:D

And I'm getting better (or badder) every day in every way.

C

condaggitt

Sparkz327 said:
What is the name of your state? Virginia

Last year I had plead guilty to a DUI. I was forced to pay fines and participate in VASAP. I have now completed the probation for VASAP, but I am concerned about the 5 years good behavior that the Judge had ordered. What exactly does GOOD BEHAVIOR mean? Please help...not trying to mess up and serve suspended jail time.

Let me guess, you would go to work everyday, and then come home and not get drunk or use drugs.

I guess if you intend to have sex, make sure the other person is your spouse, or if you are single make sure the other person is TRULY SINGLE. (not sort-of divorced/seperated)

I would assume if you drive a car/truck that it must be Properly insured, registered ,and that you have a vaild driver license before you even think of driving it on the street.(no lame excuses about your insurance lapsing)

I would think paying your rent on time would be considered good behavior.

I think thats a good start.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">