• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pardon - How would some go about this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tkouan

California Resident

I have been looking into this for some time. Its coming election time and I was thinking that now would be the best time if at all to start asking for a Pardon. Was wondering if there are any resources or advice that might help me in this rather difficult endevour for a Pardon from either the Govenor or the President.

Thanks in advance...

divgradcurl

Have you done a search on Google to see what resources are available?

What are you looking to be pardoned for? The president can only pardon people convicted of federal crimes; the governor can only pardon people convicted of crimes in his or her particular state.

JETX

Also, what have you done that makes you think you are worthy of a pardon?? They don't just hand them out like candy on Halloween!!

P

PardonMe

If it is a felony pardon that one is requesting, would one have to petition the state that they were convicted in and they will forward it along to the Federal Government? Or would one go directly to the Federal Government?

JETX

PardonMe said:
If it is a felony pardon that one is requesting, would one have to petition the state that they were convicted in and they will forward it along to the Federal Government? Or would one go directly to the Federal Government?
Don't hijack another thread. Start your own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">