• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

boo123

What is the name of your state? oklahoma. my daughter is doing a 25 year sentence for manufacturing. her parole date is 2009. is there a procedure to get her on an earlier parole docket?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Linda Booker said:
What is the name of your state? oklahoma. my daughter is doing a 25 year sentence for manufacturing. her parole date is 2009. is there a procedure to get her on an earlier parole docket?

====================================

My response:

Gee, I certainly hope not. Scum, like your daughter, need to stay in prison. That way, our children can be safe and free from the influence of drugs manufactured by your scummy daughter.

Society doesn't want your daughter out.

IAAL

B

boo123

Thank you so much for your heart felt opinion, now how about and anwer to my question.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Linda Booker said:
Thank you so much for your heart felt opinion, now how about and anwer to my question.

My response:

1. Was my opinion wrong about your daughter? Why was it wrong?

2. What makes your daughter any more special than any other criminal?

3. Don't you think most all other fathers and mothers want their children out of prison, despite what they've done?

4. Your daughter undoubtedly has other convictions, correct? They don't give 25 years to one-time losers.

5. If they let your daughter out, wouldn't the prison system have to let everyone out early?

6. What makes you think that THIS TIME, if she's let out, that she wouldn't commit more crimes? She's done it before. This is NOT her first time in the criminal justice system.

So, answer my questions so that I can answer yours. Then, we'll see if she deserves something better than any other criminal. C'mon Mom, what makes her deserve another chance? Answer all of my questions.

By the way, before you respond, I just wanted to take a moment and congratulate you on such fine and wonderful parenting. Nice job!

By the way, if you don't answer and you don't come back, there's always "Dear Abby.Com"

IAAL

B

boo123

I'll try to answer all of your questions. As you should know there are people in prison that are being released all of the time after DNA evidence proves they are not guilty. I never thought a person could be sent to prison if they were not guilty of the crime they were charged with but I now know that this is not true. My daughter is 33 years old and her only crime was being addicted to a powerful drug. No she has never been in trouble in her life before or ever even been arrested before. She was introduced to meth by her sister-in-law who was a previous officer on the drug task force. She lost her job because of drug use. Her and her boyfriend were living in my daughters house and they were cooking meth while she was away. The cops were watching them and the sister-in-law set my daughter up in order to reduce her sentence. Oh yes there are crooked cops that will do anything to try and protect there own even when they are not cops anymore. My daughter would not accept a plea bargain because she was innocent of the manufacturing charge. Her only crime was addiction, which she should not be doing 25 years for that. The tax payers would have saved a lot of money by sending her to rehab and making her do community service instead of locking her up in prison. She spent her first 2 years in maximum security. She has gotten her GED and completed all of the programs required and has been a model prisoner and is now in minimum security. She deserved a second chance the first time she messed up and since she didn't get it then she deserves it now. I hope you never have to experience the pain and devastation that our family and her children has had to experience from a powerful drug addiction.

stephenk

are you saying your daughter did not know that meth was being manufactured in her own home? But she was using the meth that was being made in her home, right? Was the sis-in-law selling the meth also? how much time is the sis-in-law serving?

B

boo123

Her sister-in-law and boyfriend had previosly been living with her mother and that is when my daughter started doing the drugs. Her sister-in-laws mother threw them out of the house for making meth in her house. They did not have anyplace else to go and my daughter felt sorry for them and said they could stay with her until they found another place to live. She told them they were not to make drugs in her house and they assured her they would not. My daughter was away for several days visiting my mother and when she returned home she found them making the drugs. She was in the process of making them leave her home when they were arrested. The cops were watching the sister-in-laws boyfriend and showed up with a warrant for his arrest and ended up aressting them all. The sister-in-law is doing 10 years. I don't think the sister-in-law was selling but I am not sure about that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">