• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parole

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luvva305

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa. .my question is this i am wondering what could possibly happen if you fail a drug test while on state parole but thats not why i am on parole its cause of a d.u.i. I have 8 months left and 8 months ago i failed a drug test and they offered me an outpatient program which i could not do because i couldnt afford it..i was gettin urin test for five weeks and passed..until feb where i again failed a urin test. Now will i be going to state prison to finish out my time or are there other programs pa state parole offers?

luvva305

i didnt ask him that i asked if i would be going to jail and he says i didnt say that..but he also said i wasnt going to get the outpatient treatment... are there other treatments they do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">